Whether you are the parent of a 1st grader or a senior in high school, everyone has questions about the recruiting process. The truth is that things have changed. With today’s leaps in technology and the constant NCAA rule changes, it’s hard to differentiate yourself to college coaches. Don’t be passed over in the recruiting process, learn how to stand out in a sea of Elite athletes.
What will you learn?
In this workshop, you are going to learn a roadmap of what you should start to do as early as your child’s 7th-grade season as well as:
- How to differentiate yourself in the eyes of college coaches
- Best strategies to get your son recruited
- Updated NCAA rules and code of conduct
- Recruiting in a college coach’s perspective
Take it Home
- Recruiting handbook – Made directly from what college coaches look for most when recruiting athletes
- Click HERE to RSVP for this event